Please be informed that Unilever Nigeria Plc’s (UNILEVER) Rights Issue, opened on 31 July, 2017, and will close on Friday, 08 September 2017. The Rights Issue is being undertaken to enable UNILEVER repay its various outstanding loan obligations and to support working capital.
Details of the Rights:
Being Issued – 1,961,709,167 Ordinary Shares of 50 kobo each
Rights Price – N30.00 per share
Gross Issue Proceeds – N58, 851,275,010.0
Provisional Allotment – 14 new Ordinary Shares for every 27 Ordinary Shares of 50 kobo each held as at the close of business on 28 June 2017
kindly note that;
(1) the Rights is offered at 34.14% discount to the stock’s current market price of N45.55,
(2) At current price, the theoretical value of the stock after the Rights is estimated at N40.24.
How to Participate in the Rights:
(1) For existing qualified shareholders
– Complete the rights issue form indicating full acceptance, partial acceptance or requesting additional rights
– Make payment for the total rights taken (either cheque or bank transfer) either directly to the Registrars or preferably through us, your stockbroker
– Submit the completed the rights issue form and all evidence(s) of payments to the receiving agent (us) for onward submission
(2) For potential investors
– Complete share transfer form
– Make payments for agreed traded rights
– Submit transfer form and evidence of payment to receiving agents
For more enquiries, please contact us on
Tel: +234 1 4539639, (0) 803 374 0045, (0) 703 447 5033, (0) 701 225 8148.