Please be informed that the details of the Tranche 1 of the just concluded FGN Bonds are as stated below :
|13.01% FGNSB MAR 2019|
|Offer Period||March 13 – 17, 2017|
|Settlement Date||March 22, 2017|
|Total Amount Allotted||N2.068 Billion|
|Total Number of Successful Subscriptions||2,575|
Also, to our investors who subscribed to the tranche 1 of the FGN Savings Bond, be assured that your CSCS has been credited with the volume subscribed..
TRANCHE 2 of FGN SAVINGS BOND
- Offer will be opened on Monday, April 3rd, 2017 to Friday, April 7th, 2017.
Features of the FGN Savings Bond
- The Bond would be issued monthly in tenors of 2 and 3 years.
- Coupons or interest would be paid quarterly. This rate is 13.01%
- Minimum subscription Amount is
N5,000.00 (additional investments in multiples of N1,000.00)
- Maximum Subscription:
- The Offer for subscription will be open for 5 days from the date of announcement
- The Bond will be listed on the Nigeria Stock Exchange for trading and would provide liquidity for investorswho want to exit the bond before maturity.
- The Bond is backed by the full faith and credit of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
What you stand to benefit as an investor?
- The coupon rate is competitive and higher when compared to banks’ savings deposit rates.
- Interest income would be paid quarterly into the bond holder’s bank account
- The Bond is acceptable as collateral for loans by banks and can be sold for cash in the secondary market before maturity. Good for savings towards retirement, marriage, school fees, house projects, etc
- Returns on investment are exempted from tax and an Opportunity to invest in a distinct asset class.
Procedure on how to invest :
- Print and fill the portions of the FGN Savings Bond Subscription form application relevant to you.
- Ensure you have a CSCS Account Number in a Stock broking Firm and a bank account with valid BVN.
- Issue a cheque/draft or transfer the amount you intend to invest into the following bank account detailed below:
Account Name: Globalview Capital Limited
Account Number: 1015190964
- Send the evidence of payment and completed subscription form to email@example.com before or latest by 5pm on Thursday April 6th, 2017.
- Ensure you have a CSCS Account Number in an active Stock broking Firm and a bank account with valid BVN which should be filled in the form.
For more enquiries, please call us on Tel: +23414539639, (0) 803 374 0045, or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,