+234 (1) 453 9639 | 0802 701 2454 | customerservice@globalviewng.com




Mixed reactions as CBN cuts interest rate
The Monetary Policy Committee of the Central Bank of Nigeria on Tuesday reduced the Monetary Policy Rate (benchmark interest rate) from 13 per cent to 11 per cent.[Read More…]

Senate to pass N465bn supplementary budget next week
The Senate on Tuesday directed its Committee on Appropriation to work on the N465bn supplementary appropriation bill and submit report for deliberation and passage next week Tuesday.[Read More…]


Livestock farmers seek improved capacity utilisation
bankofagriculturengTo further aid the growth of the country’s livestock sub-sector, stakeholders in the sector have advocated increased consumption of live birds to safeguard against health implications from smuggled frozen foods as well as aid growth of the sector.[Read More…]


New CBN policy releases N771.4bn into the economy
LAGOS — Based on October 2015 data of the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, sighted by Vanguard, the yesterday’s decision of the apex bank to effect a 5.0 per cent cut in Cash Reserve Ratio, CRR, a total of N771.4 billion would be released to the banking system for commercial lending to the real sector. The CRR was reduced to 20 per cent from 25 per cent.[Read More…]


$5.2b fine: Buhari to determine MTN’s fate
Communications Technology Minister Adebayo Shittu yesterday said the Federal Government had no intention of bending the rules to allow MTN go unpunished over the subscriber identity module (SIM) card infractions that earned it a N1.4trillion ($5.2billion) fine.[Read More…]

FIRS targets N4.5tr revenue in 2016, says Fowler
The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) is targeting a revenue profile of N4.5tr  in 2016 to raise the country’s cash reserve,  Acting Executive Chairman Babatunde William Fowler, told Senators yesterday.[Read More…]


FG shuts Obat Oil jetty over security lapses
Worried by major security lapses at its jetty in Ibafon, Apapa, Lagos, the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) yesterday shut down Obat Oil and Petroleum Limited jetty.[Read More…]


Asia stocks stumble on geopolitical tensions, oil stands tall
Asian stocks were on edge on Wednesday as geopolitical tensions flared after Turkey downed a Russian fighter jet, while crude oil prices extended gains.[Read More…]

Exclusive: Three Goldman bankers leave for Uber as tech world raids Wall Street talent
Three mid-level bankers in Goldman Sachs Group Inc’s (GS.N) technology investment banking group in San Francisco have left to take positions at ride service company Uber Technologies Inc in recent months, people familiar with the matter told Reuters.[Read More…]


LafargeHolcim Raises Dividend Guidance in Maiden Earnings Report
LafargeHolcim Ltd raised its dividend guidance for this year and said it will target cash flow of at least 10 billion Swiss francs ($9.9 billion) over the next three years in its first earnings report since the world’s top two cement makers combined.[Read More…]

fake richard mille
There are not many functions of richard mille replica, except for the basic time display, there is only a very powerful tourbillon function. Its time display function has only two hands, hour and minute hands. Although it cannot display the time accurately to the second, it has a good effect on the overall style of the watch. The diameter of the tourbillon is 10.90 mm, and its position is just in the mouth of the skull. It can be said that the position is very classic. When the watch is working, the tourbillon is spinning fast in the skull's mouth, faintly visible through the gaps of the cage-shaped teeth made of rose gold, giving people not only a mechanical beauty but also an indescribable feeling. It can be said that it is a kind of awe of death, or it is a shock of immortal imagery. In short, let go of your thinking, on this fast-moving tourbillon, your thoughts have no end. This watch also uses a back-through design. The movement of the movement and the operation of the tourbillon can also be seen through the back of the watch. This watch is also known as a fine product in terms of machinery.
The latest and best quality materials in today's watch field are used in conjunction with precious metals to make it surrounded by a luxurious and noble aura when it is born. The detailed processing of each screw and each plane is a manifestation of its high quality. It perfectly combines the unconventional skull design with the tourbillon technology that Richard Mille is famous for. It gives people visual enjoyment and brings us thinking about the ultimate problem of life, which is evocative. endless. Coupled with a movement that has applied many advanced technologies to show the beauty of machinery in front of people, its performance is beyond doubt!