In order to ensure quality service delivery and customer satisfaction, clients are encouraged to make their feelings known to the management on the quality of service received from the staff or the company either orally or in writing.
- Oral complaints are to be made to the Managing Director vide personal visit or telephone call to 014539639 .
- While all written complaints should also be addressed to the Managing Director, as follows:Globalview Capital Ltd,
Right House, 43, Adeniyi Jones Avenue,
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
A written or verbal complaint should include the following:
- The complainants name and contact details.
- Full details of the event, dates and places concerning the complaint.
- The names of others who may have witnessed or have information about the complaint.
- Any other evidence that supports the complaint.
- The desired outcome.
All complaints lodged with the firm will be investigated and the outcome of the investigation will be communicated to the complainant within 10 working days.
If a complainant is not satisfied with the outcome of the investigation by the firm, he/she may request a review of the complaint by the Association of Stockbroking Houses of Nigeria (ASHON).
Where the Association fails to resolve the issue within a reasonable time, the client is free to escalate the issue to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).
Gabriel Adetun Owope